martes, 3 de noviembre de 2009

The 8 Questions Meme

The 8 Questions Meme













Sybille!! tagged me for „The 8 Question Meme“. Thanks Sybille, for thinking about me! You're so sweet!!

Six names you go by:
Sorry.... just 3
Karen
Mamá
mami
Three things you are wearing right now
shorts
white t-shirt
earings (a tiny ones)
Three things you want very badly at the moment
Rain!! (It's sooooo hot!! today)
More time ....
Some Montessori materials I don't have...
Three things you did last night/yesterday/today./
visited a few customers
went to the bank
Watch the Yankees game..... (so bad....we lost)!
Two things you ate today.
Buttermilk pancakes
chicken and rice!
Two people you last talked to on the phone
Luis Edgardo (my husband)
My mom
Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
read a lot of new books to my princess!!
go the church (at night)
Your three favorite beverages:
Water
Orange juice
COFFEE!!

Tag 5 people.



1 comentario:

♥ meninheira ♥ dijo...

hahaha qué divertido!!
¿Has cambiado la plantilla verdad? es muy bonita.


Por cierto, viste la nueva palabra para el proyecto? es CABALLO. A ver si os animais a participar.

Un besito Karen :*