lunes, 4 de octubre de 2010

Montessori Monday

Lenguaje
Comenzamos a trabajar formalmente la escritura!! En un próximo post le cuento un poco de esta experiencia y lo que me pasó!!
We start to work with writting!! I will post soo first experience....and what happend!!...

Vida Práctica
Preparando emparedados de Nutella....mmmmm
She´s making some Nutella sandwiches!!.... mmmm

Ciencias
Trabajando con el Ärbol y su nomenclatura
Working with the tree.
Comparando formas de hojas
Working with some different leaves shapes, ooppps!! sorry, the outline of the leafe shapes it's from here , the other shapes control it's from my dear friend Eva's Handmade Beginings and she found it here.


SENSORIAL
Me sorprendió cuando me dijo, que quería trabajar la Escalera Marrón!! wow, me emocioné, pues casi ni la mira!! Trabajó varias veces con patrones en combinación con la torre rosada.
She asked me to work with the Brown STairs!!! I just can´t beleive it!!! That´s a material that she just DON´T LOOK AT!! yes , I was sooooo excited!!
Combinó los cilindros...
She mixed the cylinders
La escalera y la torre
Y la escalera la convirtió en Torre!!lol
Transformed the stairs on Tower!!!lol
Esta extensión es MUY ORIGINAL y de su AUDITORIA!!lol .... creo que es un Castillo!!
This it´s a very ORIGINAL and own extension!!! ..... I think it was a Castle!!

Thanks for visit us, for your comments, and Enjoy and Happy Monti Teaching!!!

5 comentarios:

Gigi dijo...

I love it all ! My kids are into leaves now. Where did you get the printables?

Anónimo dijo...

Muy bonito!! Felicidades!!

Eva dijo...

A great learning week :) thanks so much for linking to me!

izzy dijo...

I am also interested to know where to get those printable leave sheets. (:

Karen dijo...

Gracias chicas!! Thank you Eva for share what you found!!! you{re a love!!!

Izzy I gave the links on the post!! Thanks for visiting us!!